How it all began
In 1909, our doors opened as St. Anthony’s Church. St. Anthony’s was a mission church from St. Aloysius in Los Angeles. St. Anthony became a parish in 1911 and was dedicated to that saint until 1921. The Redemptorist priests came to the parish in 1921 and since then our parish has been Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church.